| "What can wash away my sins? -- Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus" |
Starts At The Foot Of The Cross And Ends In Heaven
If you are not traveling this road, we invite you to walk with us right now.
- Romans 3:10
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
- Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Romans 10:9-10
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Romans 10:13
For whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
If you would like to be saved, all you have to do is pray and receive Jesus Christ into your heart right now in this place.
Pray this prayer :
"Lord Jesus, I need You. I have sinned against You.
Forgive me of my sins. I receive You now as my Lord and Savior.
Make me the kind of person You want me to be.
Thank You for giving me the gift of eternal life. Amen."
If you have just received Jesus Christ into your life, be sure to visit the House Of God of your choice as soon as possible and unite with fellow Christians.
We would be most happy if you would please call us at (912) 338-9955 or e-mail us at Eagle's Flight Ministries and we would love to have you visit The Eagle's Nest in Waycross, Georgia.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of
- We believe in the triune Godhead as eternally existent in three persons: Father,
Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in
His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed Blood, in His
bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His
present priestly ministry.
- We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor.
- We believe for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy
Spirit is absolutely essential. We further believe in the keeping power of God.
- We believe that sanctification, holiness and the overcoming life is God's design
for the Church, which is the Bride of Christ.
- We believe that Baptism is for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and is to be
administered by immersion, thus bearing witness to the gospel of Christ's death,
burial and resurrection for us, and our own new life in Him.
- We believe that Communion, when shared by believers witnesses to the saving
power of the gospel, to Christ's presence in His church, and looks forward to His
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost and in
the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts and
ministries, and in the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- We believe that divine healing is obtained on the basis of the Atonement.
- We believe in Christ's imminent personal return in power and great glory, and
in His present and everlasting dominion.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are
saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the
resurrection of eternal punishment.
The Apostle's Creed |
We believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
The third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.